(November 14) CPR/First Aid
In-person practical on November 21.
Time & Location
Nov 14, 2022, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Levels of certification and cost:
Emergency Daycare first aid (with Heartsaver CPR) - 3hrs online, 3hrs practical
November 14: ONLINE
November 21: IN-PERSON PRACTICAL (6255 Bd Monk, Montréal, QC H4E 3H8, Canada)
The CPR course will include:
- How to do CPR (compressions, ventilations, AED)
- How to rescue someone from choking
- For adult, child, and infant victims
The first aid portion will include:
- Secondary survey and assessment skills
- Bleeding control and wounds
- Immobilization techniques for fractures, sprains, strains
- Scenario practice
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATION, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PRACTICAL COURSE (PART 2)!
Emergency first aid
Including Heartsaver CPR$100.00