Mon, Oct 17|
(October 17) CPR/First Aid
In-person practical on October 20.
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2022, 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Levels of certification and cost:
Emergency Daycare first aid (with Heartsaver CPR) - 3hrs online, 3hrs practical
October 13: ONLINE
October 20: IN-PERSON PRACTICAL (4437 Wellington St, Verdun, Quebec H4G 1W6)
The CPR course will include:
- How to do CPR (compressions, ventilations, AED)
- How to rescue someone from choking
- For adult, child, and infant victims
The first aid portion will include:
- Secondary survey and assessment skills
- Bleeding control and wounds
- Immobilization techniques for fractures, sprains, strains
- Scenario practice
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO OBTAIN YOUR CERTIFICATION, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PRACTICAL COURSE (PART 2)!
Emergency first aid
Including Heartsaver CPR